So blessed

It's been quite a ride. We just returned to the flat after joining 4 of the missionaries,  a few members and one young YSA at a care center in Ainsley. It is a nice large facility and it reminded me of My mom's place. There were several people who sat up on the balcony area and I'm sure that's where my mom would've been.  Evelyn played the piano and we sang probably 10 songs.  We ended with "God be withyou" and it always tugs on my heartstrings.

This morning we joined a gym that is not far from our place and we should be able to go there regularly.  We had a good first workout.

This afternoon we went to a government office in Belconnen and did all of the paperwork so we ate now registered with Australia and their working with vulnerable people program.  It's been a good day as I watch Evelyn finish out her day by sewing on some dresses that Sister Christensen and Ballew brought over last night.  Her talents are going to be so used in this mission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers work!

We've arrived and our hearts are full

plans that don't materialize