Wednesday in the MTC

It's before 5am and Evelyn is still sound asleep. Yesterday was great. I even volunteered to be in the choir just so I could see Ryan Eggett and Ellen Amatangelo. Since I can't sing parts I chose to sit with the tenors only so I could sit by Evelyn who sings alto. It was an amazing fireside with Elder Bassett.

Our classes are primarily directed by recently returning missionaries and they are directed by the spirit. They are awesome.

This morning my thoughts went to the temple in Star Valley. I can picture Chad standing at the recommend desk and those beautiful youth streaming through the front door heading to the baptistry. In David's psalm, 27, he records, in verse 4, "...that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple." I was blessed to be there. It's because of "there" that I'm "here"

I'm still trying to figure our this blog so please be patient with me.

Love to all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayers work!

We've arrived and our hearts are full

plans that don't materialize